Tiles orders Terms & Conditions
- Due to the nature of our tiles are traditionally handcrafted to order, customers may cancel their order within 5 business days from placing their order.
- Once the tile order is submited for production at the tile factory in Morocco, the tile order can not be changed or canceled. Customer is responsible to pay full balance once the tile order is completed.
- The delivery time for any tile order is approximate, we can not garantee the delivery of the tile order due to all tile orders are traditionally handcrafted in Morocco by artisans who uses traditional tools and materials to create the tiles. Delays may occur in delivering your order due to the availability of the materials used in making the tiles, the weather because Moroccan tiles are handcarfted from clay that requires warm sun to dry prior glazing at the oven therfore all tile orders may take longer to make during spring, autumn, and winter due to rain, cold weather and lack of sun in Morocco. Another factor that may delay tile orders are holidays. Moroccans celebrate Moroccan holidays, islamic holidays, and also christian new year. Tile makers take a break during those holidays to spend quality time with their families.
- All sales are final, no returns, no refunds after the 5th day that you place your order
- Saint Tropez Boutique will do the best to deliver customer's tile order in timely manner. Estimated delivery date is approximate, Saint Tropez Boutique is not responssible for any delays caused by strike, war, embargo, goverment orders, acts of civil or military authorities, act of god, fire, weather disaster, loss or breakdown of carrying vessel, customs & border protection inspection, national & religious holidays, and anything else in this nature.