Moroccan Lattice Screen 16
Moroccan wood lattice screens are custom made to order. They are handcarfted from a unique native Moroccan wood called " Arz wood" found in the Atlas mountains in Morocco near the city of Fez. The Arz wood is very durable and suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
The Moroccan wood lattice screens works well for windows, room dividers, entrance doors, cabinet doors in kitchen and bath, furniture like tables, chairs, bed frames and much more.
- Product Name: Moroccan Lattice Screen_16
- Material: Arz wood " Moroccan cedar"
- Availability: Custom order only
- Sizes: Custom sizes
- Thickness: standard sizes are: 3/4", 1"1/4, 2". Custom sizes are available upon requested
- Finishes: comes in unfinished wood
- Price: Moroccan wood lattice screens are not priced per sq/ft, but they are priced per project. In order to give you a quote, we will need to know the dimensions of the areas where you going to install the Moroccan wood lattice screen, and the quantity.